Online casinos allow you to play live casino games and enjoy them with real people and dealers at the comfort of your home. Between beginner-friendly and veteran-preferred games, tabletop ones stand out as the go-to attractions. Know more about them by reading their game mechanics below.
Beginner-friendly tabletop games
Experience the thrill and excitement of the spinning wheel from roulette! This game is easy to play since all you have to do is place bets on numbers or sections on the roulette table. Although, it is best to study the different kinds of bets done for this game to maximize your chances of winning. Below is a list of its wagers:
- Inside bets – These refer to wagers you can place inside the roulette betting table. They grant high payouts but have low odds of winning. Under this are the following different types that you should know:
- Six line
- Five number bet
- Outside bets – The placement of these stakes are on the sections that are outside of the number tables. Moreover, this bet has lower payouts but gives you higher chances of winning. Also, it has the following different types :
- High or low
- Odd or even
- Red or black
Maximize your gameplay and increase your odds of winning by placing bets as much as you can!
Test your luck in baccarat, a table game where you bet on the banker, player or a tie. At the start, two cards are placed on the player’s and banker’s sides, and you need to make a wager on which hand will have a value equal to or closer to 9. If your bet is right, you win the corresponding payout.
Aside from betting between the banker and player, placing side bets on player/banker pair, tie, or super six can increase the likelihood of winning. Instead of putting all your money on one bet, widening your options can create chances of receiving good payouts.
Additionally, you need to keep in mind the values of each card in baccarat.
- Ace – Counts as 1
- 2 to 9 – Worth their face value
- 10 – Counts as 0
- Face cards (King, Queen and Jack) – Counts as 0
Poker is a tabletop game famous around the world due to its simplicity. Although, do not let this fact fool you because it takes time to master the rules.
For starters, the goal of this game is to be the last player to fold to win the pot. In terms of gameplay, it starts with each player receiving two hole cards, then proceeds with the dealer placing five community cards on the table in the following three stages:
- The first stage is the revealing of the flop cards. During this stage, you need to create a powerful five-card using these as well as your hole cards.
- Next, the fourth community card, or the turn, is revealed to the players. For this stage, you can use either of your hole cards to build a five-card, or you can ignore the turn card and stick with the combination you made from the first stage.
- The last stage is the revelation of the river card. At this point, you can choose which five cards you’re going to use to form the best hand.
If you happen to receive bad hole cards, that is completely fine since you can bluff to the other players that you have a high-ranking hand. To give you an idea on hand hierarchies, here is a list of combinations from poker ranked from highest to lowest:
- Royal flush
- Straight flush
- Four of a kind
- Full house
- Three of a kind
- Two pair
- One pair
- High card
Ever seen people rolling dice in the movies? They could be playing a casino table game called craps. To win this game, all you have to do is to roll a pair of dice and get a natural, which means that numbers from your dice add up to a 7 or 11. Furthermore, there are other dice combinations you need to take note of:
- Craps – Your roll results in a 2, 3 or 12. If you get this, you lose, but you get to roll again
- Point – Your roll results in a 4, 5, 6, 8, 9 or 10. If you get any of these numbers, you need to roll again and hope to get the same roll value to win. Also, getting 7 means you lose and the betting round ends.
Challenge yourself by playing against the dealer in a game of blackjack. In this game, your goal is to have your cards add up to 21 before the dealer hits 17. If you get 21 right from the start, you automatically win the game with amazing rewards waiting for you! Other than that, you can also win the game as long as your cards are higher than the dealer’s and do not exceed 21. Additionally, here are the value of cards for blackjack:
- 2 to 9 card – these cards have face value
- Face cards – Getting a King, Queen or Jack gives you a 10
- Ace – Can be worth either 1 or 11, whichever benefits the player more
Casino terms you need to know
Familiarize yourself with the common casino terms used during games. With this, you will better understand the gameplay, which can help you improve your skills and strategies!
- Bankroll – This is the amount of money you plan to spend on casino bets.
- Odds – It is a measurement of the chances of a particular outcome.
- Chips – This is the currency used in a casino, and it comes in different colours and money values.
- House edge – This is the portion of bets that the casino earns in every game.
Have fun on Casino Days India!
Now that you know the basics of each game, head over to Casino Days India and play a plethora of casino games to your heart’s content! All of these and more are waiting for you to try, but make sure to play within your bankroll to avoid overspending your money.