There is no need to fly to Las Vegas or Macau to experience the fun and excitement a casino can offer. Enjoy the big thrills and even bigger prizes of live casino games at Casino Days Live! You can choose from a wide range of slots, card games, and live dealer games to get a one of a kind gambling experience here.
A live casino can give you an immersive encounter in the comfort of your home. Feel the rush of adrenaline in every round of the casino game you’re playing and interact with the charming live dealers and other players.
Here at Casino Days Live, the casino games are facilitated and broadcasted in real-time through a stream. It offers the same exhilarating atmosphere as a brick and mortar casino anytime and anywhere you want as long as you have a WiFi connection.
Get a chance to feel like you are on the casino floor with our advanced technology that uses special cameras to create an immersive virtual reality in high definition. It also offers more than what you can play in land-based casinos.
Be awed at every turn of events as you can see the ball dropping or cards shuffling at close-range and in slow motion. There are also many more stunning features to take your live casino experience to the next level at Casino Days Live!
Casino Days Live: Everything about live casinos and more!
Live casino includes games that are streamed in real-time by gaming providers inside a casino or typically their own studio. This also involves a professional dealer who hosts the game and you can also chat with.
Similar to a brick and mortar casino floor, live casino games offer an impressive design to create an engaging atmosphere so you can have the full, immersive experience at Casino Days Live. Due to technology, the possibilities are limitless with live casino games.
A live casino can offer a wide range of casino games you can choose from. Play and win substantial amounts of money in any live casino games at Casino Days Live such as:
Live table games
They are played against the casino and operated by one or more live croupiers. The stream is usually set in a studio similar to the interior of a land-based casino to give you a casino experience without the need to go out of your house. Some live table games include:
- Live Roulette
- Live Blackjack
- Live Casino Hold’em Poker
- Live Baccarat
- Live Three Card Poker
- Live Caribbean Stud Poker
- Live Stars Texas Hold’em
- American Roulette
- Dream Catcher
- Side Bet City
- 3 Card Brag
- Dragon Tiger
Live game shows
They are casino games inspired by popular tv game shows to give you the one of a kind experience of becoming a guest player in these ‘shows’. Their format uses augmented reality technology and extravagant props along with charming presenters to give that distinct experience. Some live game shows include:
- Live Lightning Roulette
- Spin a Win
- Live Super Sic Bo
- Live Lightning Dice
- Live Deal or No Deal
- Live Monopoly
All of these live casino games are produced by the leading casino game developers in the industry to ensure you get matchless entertainment. Unlike other casino games such as slots and video poker, a live casino offers more updated and streamlined formats and features of online casino games.
This makes them the fast-rising stars of the online casino industry. Moreover, game developers still have a lot more potential to explore with different avenues relatively new in the game category. Today, you can enjoy awesome game innovations such as live chats, augmented reality bonus rounds, side bets and many more!
Live casino games: Test your luck at any live table games and live game shows!
Discover a huge array of live table games you can play at Casino Days Live! Choose from different live casino games that boast exciting features and massive payouts. Check out what Casino Days Live has to offer to find the best live table game for you.
Ride the rush of adrenaline when you accumulate substantial amounts of prizes at live roulette games. Follow the action in real-time and chat with your croupier, or just enjoy the stakes and prizes for a fast-paced, live-wheel experience.
In live roulette, the wheel contains 37 pockets, numbered zero to 36. These are coloured red and black alternately except for zero which is coloured green. A ball is dropped into the wheel and the number it lands on is the winner.
The objective of the game is simple: bet on the numbered pocket the ball will land on. Most live roulette games have a theoretical return to player (RTP) of 97.30%. You can get wins that pay from 1:1 to 35:1 in every spin of the wheel.
This live casino game also offers different variations you can try such as:
- European Roulette – It is the original roulette game with the numbers 1-36. The 37th number is zero which gives the house its edge. It has twice as favourable player odds than other roulette games.
- American Roulette – Along with the standard 37 numbers, it adds a double zero as the 38th figure placed directly beside the 0 on the table layout. The double zero means the house edge is also doubled.
- French Roulette – It has the exact table layout as a European Roulette, but it has different bet types such as insurance bets for when a ball lands on zero.
Blackjack is a crowd favourite in both land-based and online casinos. It is a simple card game where luck and strategy can help a player make a profit at the turn of a card. With live blackjack games, you can have the best of both worlds and enjoy live casino anywhere and anytime you want.
Two cards are dealt to you and the dealer with the dealer’s second card dealt facing down. Numbered cards are worth their face value while face cards are worth 10. The ace, however, can either be 11 or 1 based on which value is most favourable to your hand.
Live blackjack games offer fairly good odds for players who understand some simple rules. To win in this live casino game, you can either have a total that exceeds the dealer’s hand or simply avoid going over 21 when the dealer does.
Moreover, live blackjack has many variations you can choose from such as:
- Blackjack Switch – Betting on two hands at the same time, players can switch a card from one hand to the other or keep them as they were. A switched blackjack is a 21 so if the dealer has a total of 22, all hands that are still alive push.
- Free Bet Blackjack – It gives players free double downs on 9, 10 and 11. However, the dealer pushes any live hand if 22 is made.
- Spanish 21 – Players can yield after doubling down, known as a double down rescue. Aces may be hit and re-split while a hand with a total of 21 always wins.
- Super Fun 21 – It is often spread in a single or double deck format. Blackjack always wins but it only pays even money. If it is an ace and face of diamonds, the winner is paid 2:1.
Either on land-based casinos or online casinos, Casino Hold’em is the most popular variant of poker. It is a fast-paced card game based on traditional Texas Hold’em poker. This means that you have to play against the dealer and try to make the best five-card hand.
After placing an ante and an optional bonus bet, the dealer and the players will be dealt two hole cards each. Three shared community cards are then spread. Players can fold and forfeit any bets they have made, or call the bet and see the remaining two community cards. The best hand then wins.
Call bets are paid out at even-money odds of 1:1. Meanwhile, the ante and bonus bets are paid out at odds of up to 100:1. This means that the theoretical RTP for Live Casino Hold’em Poker is 97.84% while the theoretical RTP in the bonus bet is 93.74%.
You can also check out other poker variants such as:
- Texas Hold’em – It is the most popular poker game where the hole cards are dealt face down to each player while five community cards are dealt face up in three stages. The player who has the best 5-card poker hand wins.
- Omaha Poker – It is a similar poker game to Texas Hold’em. However, the players are dealt four cards. They must make their best hand using two of their cards and three of the five community cards.
- 7-Card Stud – Each player is dealt their own hand. Some cards will be face down while other cards will be face up for the others to see. It can be summarized as “two down, four up, one down”. The player who makes the best five-card poker hand out of the seven cards wins.
- 2-7 Triple Draw – Players are dealt a 5-card hand each. They will then have three draw attempts to try and make a low hand. Whoever has the best low hand wins the pot.
- 5-Card Draw – It is considered the simplest variant of poker because of its straightforward rules. Each player is dealt five cards before a round of betting starts. Then each player may discard up to 3 cards and get back as many cards as they dropped.
Baccarat is a straightforward table game where you compare two hands which are dealt to the player and the banker. The goal to win in this card game is to get a point total closest to 9. If the cards you have make a higher (double-digit) score, only the right digit is used.
Below are the values assigned to each card:
- 10, J, Q, K = 0
- 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 = face value
- Aces = 1
- Jokers = not used
The house edge on the player’s hand is 1.24% while the payout is 1:1. However, the banker’s hand is considered to have a slight edge over the player since it is dealt second. It then has a lower house edge of 1.06% but pays the same 1:1. It usually has a 5% commission on banker bets.
For the tie bets, the payout is usually paid 8:1 or 9:1. Meanwhile, the house edge can significantly jump to 14.4% depending on the casino.
Spin a Win
Ever fantasize about playing in an exciting game show? You make your dream come true when you play Live Spin a Win at Casino Days Live. Join the charming live presenter and choose where you think the wheel will stop in this exciting and interactive live casino game.
The wheel is split up into 54 equal sections which are marked 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 40, x2 or x7. You can place a bet on the section you think the wheel will stop at. The objective of the game is to correctly guess the winning section indicated by a pointer at the top of the wheel when it stops its spin.
The theoretical RTP for Live Spin a Win is 97.22%. Winning bets on a numbered section are paid out according to the number. For example, the winning number 5 will pay out 5:1 and the winning number 10 will pay out 10:1. If you land on a multiplier, the payout will be multiplied accordingly.